The Teaching Support Centre works collaboratively with faculty, graduate students, and staff to advance teaching and learning at The University of Western Ontario. We believe that the quality and value of university education is enriched through scholarship and pedagogical reflection. Working in partnership with Western Libraries and Information Technology Services, the mission of the Teaching Support Centre is to:
- lead and foster a culture of excellence in teaching and learning;
- enhance the practice of teaching and learning;
- nurture a community that values and recognizes teaching excellence and innovation;
- encourage the exploration of diverse learning styles and approaches to discovery;
- contribute to the scholarship of teaching through research.